Employee Health & Wellness
Foster a Healthy Workplace with a Healthy Living Rewards Program by Entertainment®.
In line with the health care industry overall, employers are putting greater emphasis on preventative care and overall employee wellness. It’s clear that investment in a wellness program delivers positive results:
- Increases health and wellness benefits usage, leading to a healthier workforce.
- Decreases health-related time off and overall health care costs.
- Helps drive employee satisfaction and retention.
- Enhances overall value of the benefits package.
Boost your employees’ overall wellness and make them feel appreciated with a Healthy Living Rewards program – a discount and savings program powered by Entertainment®.
About Healthy Living Rewards
A Healthy Living Rewards program gives your employees access to 1000s of 2-for-1 and up to 50% off discounts on the things they do every day and that promote their overall well-being – healthy dining options, shopping, fitness, weight management, spa services, yoga, travel and so much more!
We work with you to customize and create your own private labeled savings program that is tailored to your brand, audience and goals.
- 1000s of 2-for-1 and up to 50% off premium discounts carefully selected to support an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Co-branded savings through your healthperks.com website.
- Mobile coupon app where users show their phone to save. Makes saving on the go a snap!
- Print and digital communications showcasing your brand and messaging.
- Monthly emails and mobile push notifications to drive engagement.
How Our Programs Can Benefit You
Using rewards and incentives as part of a wellness program is proven effective at motivating healthy behavior. Our Healthy Living Rewards programs are customized to do just that – they combine select Entertainment® discounts with your program initiatives to drive engagement and results.
By rewarding employees with Entertainment® offers, they enjoy saving money on things they do every day and you’ll drive healthy behavior, including:
- Completing a health assessment or risk screening
- Joining a walking club
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Quitting smoking