Consumer Packaged Goods
Providing Rewards & Incentives
Customer acquisition. It’s the holy grail in the Consumer Package Goods industry. Entertainment® CMS delivers relevant, point-of-sale offers and CPG loyalty programs to help boost customer acquisition, while reducing your bottom line costs and increasing gross revenue.
What are you using as a customer incentive?
The “shift to thrift” economic conditions of the last several years have created a consumer mindset focused on added value and savings – especially in the grocery aisle. So our discounts are more relevant than ever, and we’ve developed consumer goods marketing strategies that work. Entertainment® CMS has successfully partnered with major CPG companies to:
- Add value to products without discounting
- Provide competitive differentiation
- Reinforce brand messaging by focusing on complementary discounts
- Drive direct relationships with customers via online engagement
- Increase product sales
- Improve “retail sell-in” with a unique program customers love
Our low-cost customer incentive programs engage the consumers you want to reach and increase brand loyalty by offering best-in-class coupons selected specifically for them based upon their lifestyle, geographic location, and demographics.
Encourage Brand Loyalty with Rewards & Discounts
At Entertainment® CMS, we have successfully implemented acquisition and CPG loyalty programs with Tropicana, Kellogg’s, Frito-Lay, and other companies. Our rewards programs for the CPG industry provide appealing customer incentives, measurable results and strong ROI. For example:
- Tropicana Juicy Rewards was an on-pack, points-based loyalty program that offered consumers savings on healthy, fun activities. Building on the goodness of the Tropicana brand, the program exceeded its objectives and was extended.
- Kellogg’s Mini-Wheats Big Days promotion reinforced an educational marketing message by providing families with savings on admission to museums, zoos and other cultural attractions. The results exceeded expectations, and the scope of the original promotion was increased.
- To increase sales of snack-size variety packs during the summer months, Frito Lay of Canada wanted to promote usage of on-the-go snack bags for family outings. An in-pack coupon book tied geo-targeted “Family Fun” recreational discounts to the convenience of snack bags, increasing sales over the prior promotional period.
Learn more about how our CPG incentive programs can help build your brand and increase point-of-sale purchases. 1.800.450.8114
Find out more about the Tropicana Juicy Rewards program and how it added value to the brand and increased sales.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss the needs of your business or organization and how we can help you improve your customer or member engagement. Let’s connect.